Erin Hartwell, M.D. Board Certified: Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Hartwell’s Background
- MEDICAL SCHOOL: Doctor of Medicine – University of North Carolina School of Medicine, Chapel Hill, NC
- RESIDENCY: East Carolina University Brody School of Medicine
- PROFESSIONAL SOCIETY MEMBERSHIPS: American Congress of Obstetrics and Gynecology – Junior Fellow
Dr. Erin Hartwell joined Courtview Gyn in 2009. She provides care in all areas of Women’s Health. Her areas of clinical interest and expertise include preventive medicine, family planning and minimally invasive surgery. Dr. Hartwell resides in Gastonia. She enjoys sculpting, painting, cooking, gardening and watching UNC basketball!
Dr. Hartwell sees patients of all ages in the office. She performs minor in-office surgery and major gynecologic inpatient surgery.
Areas of Care:
Women’s healthcare for All stages of life
- Office Visits
- Pregnancy Planning and Prevention
- Inpatient & Outpatient Surgery
- Routine Care
- Office Procedures