Before Your Visit
Save Time – Here’s how?
Your time is valuable, let us help you save time! We will do anything possible to make your visit efficient without making you feel rushed. Here are some suggestions to prepare for your visit:
- Plan to arrive 15 minutes before your appointment time.
- Please bring a list of all your medications, including vitamins, supplements, and over the counter meds.
- We will want to know the dose and when you take each one.
- Prior to your visit, please review our new patient materials. These are available by clicking here.
- You can print these and fill them out in advance of your visit.
- If you prefer, we can mail these to you…just ask us!
- Please also take a few moments to review our financial policy and notice of privacy forms.
- When you arrive, please check in with our receptionist.
- She will ask for your insurance card and photo ID.
- You can request a copy of our new patient forms if you did not have the opportunity to complete them in advance.
- Even returning patient may need to allow a few minutes for updates.
- Updates about your health and well being help us serve you more effectively!
We are pleased that you have chosen Courtview Gynecology.