Vicki W. Light, M.D. Board Certified: Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Light’s Background
- MEDICAL SCHOOL: Tulane University Medical School
- RESIDENCY: Fitzsimons Army Medical Center
- FELLOW: American Congress of Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Vicki Light began practice as a gynecologic physician in Gastonia in 1992.
She helps women stay healthy. She sees patients in the office for problem and wellness visits. She performs many types of gynecologic surgeries.
Dr. Light lives in Cramerton and is married to Dr. Andy Light. They have three children Mason, Derek and Samantha.
Areas of Care:
Women’s healthcare for all stages of life
- Office Visits
- Pregnancy Planning and Prevention
- Inpatient & Outpatient Surgery
- Routine Care
- Office Procedures